DOC’s Retro-fit Front end kit is designed to fit 67-72 Ford Trucks. Our American made custom front end kit is engineered and built for a precise fit.
Our kit will improve stance, add strength, control and handling, which will increase performance and give you a smoother ride.
The Factory front suspension is removed and replaced with steel boxing panels to add strengh for the new crossmember to be put in its new home with a modern mustang II suspension design
Our custom cross member goes right between the frame rails and allows for more ground clearance….. even with drop spindles
DOC’s A arm are 1″ wider than the basic MII kits out there. Our kit will give you better handling.
DOC’s kit is all your 67-72 FORD truck needs to upgrade to a modern suspension.
- Custom 10 gauge cross member
- 100% TIG welded
- 1″ x 0.250 US DOM Steel upper arm
- 1 1/8″ x 0.156 US DOM Steel lower arm
- Ball Joints
- 10 gauge Boxing plates included
- stock height spindles included
- 2 inch drop spindles available
- New 11″ Plain rotors included
- New slotted and cross drilled rotors available
- New 1″ inch sway bar available
- New GM big bore metric calipers included
- New DOT certified hose included
- New DOT certified stainless steel brake hose available
- 13″ Aldan American Coil overs with 3″ Stroke included
- New manual Rack and Pinion included
- New Power Rack and Pinion Available
- 100% stand behind our work
- Mounting hardware included
- No paint bare steel
- All parts are 100% new and not rebuilt
- 100% Designed and Made in California
- Life time warranty on all parts made by Danny’s Original Customs
- FREE shipping on all IFS and Subframe kits !!!!!
With over 25 years of experience…. We know what we are doing!!
Speak to our knowledgeable staff, because at DOC we don’t just sale you parts.. We build, engineer and install them daily!
DOC is your one stop shop for all your suspension and accessory needs.
For more info or tech support CALL NOW
All Original….. NO imitations