1964 1/2-1970 Mustang Triangulated 4-Link Rear Suspension
American Made: All built in-house retro-fit Mustang triangulated 4-link kit. This installation allows for a lower center of gravity for superior handling.
Eliminates traditional leaf spring bind
This installation requires drilling and bolting in the components. Welding is needed for the 4 tabs on the axle housing for the upper and lower link bars. Now with a FREE sway bar it will require brackets to be welded onto the axle housing.
Note: Please specify the axle housing size when placing the order.
Rear Suspension Package Includes:
- 1 1/4″ High performance US DOM .120 wall link bars with 5/8 adjusters
- USA urethane bushings
- Aldan American coil-overs shocks (MADE IN THE USA)
- Bolt-on Upper DOM coil-over crossmember
- Frame rail channel brackets
- 3/16 weld-on axle brackets (8.8″ – 9″ rear axle available, please specify)
- Floor reinforcing plates
- Uni-body boxing plates included
- All hardware included
- FREE 3/4″ sway bar
- 100% US made
- 100% Stand behind our work
- Life time warranty on all parts made by DOC
With over 25 years of experience…. We know what we are doing!!
Speak to our knowledgeable staff, because at DOC we don’t just sale you parts.. We build, engineer and install them daily!
DOC is your one stop shop for all your suspension and accessory needs.
For more info or tech support CALL NOW
All Original….. NO imitations